Welcome to Lee Farm Stay and Cottages
Lee Farmstay is a family owned business that was established in 2005 by Kevin and Gavina Lee. There is plenty to offer including farm animals and comfortable accommodation.
It is the perfect place to
• relax from busy lifestyles
• have a romantic weekend away
• take your family (especially those with small children who want to see the farm animals and feed them)
• provide accommodation for groups/clubs including business and family/friends
• provide accommodation for those passing through the area
• bring your pet (will need to be restrained if they chase other animals on the farm)
We are situated on 62 hectares in a very peaceful part of the world. It is found in the South Burnett and is approximately 15 minutes from the township of Kingaroy.
There are 4 cottages and a large Queenslander house on the property. They were built with comfort and convenience in mind
There are pigs, chooks, sheep, miniature horses, guinea pigs, birds, peacocks, dogs, cats, cows, turkeys and ducks!
Feed the animals at approximately 8am and 4pm. We also collect the eggs of an afternoon. You are also welcome to take part in other farm activities when they occur.